UPDATED JULY 2015! I finally got around to updating this section and have divided it for Twitter and for my blog. As always, thanks for reading!
- All tweets and RTS do not pertain to endorsement, they are for informational value only
- I enjoy intelligent conversation and like to hear people that disagree with me. I give people 3 tries. If you talk nonsense to me I might engage and try to enlighten you to a different point of view. If you say 3 stupid things to me you will be unfollowed and blocked
- If you aren’t following me don’t expect a response
- What is it about people that can’t open their minds and think logically, think on their own, rather than listening to propaganda?
- I often tweet the same articles from different publications so people can decide for themselves if there is bias in a story
- I hate people that post cliches all day, its boring. Stop doing it
- I am not against swearing, but if you need to say I am a “fuckhead” for my point of view I will consider you a moron. Have a rational reason for disagreement, not just hostile tweets. I don’t need it and neither does anyone else
- I try to follow anyone back that follows me, especially if I am engaged in interesting conversations. Many times I am not following that person back, because the app I use the most just says who I am following. So, if you are chatting with me and I am not following you its because I think I am following you, so please let me know when I am not
- I opted out of klout because after learning how they do their scoring I found it reprehensible. With klout your score rises if you tweet with people who have higher scores than you do; and your score goes down if you tweet with people with lower scores. If someone asks me to RT something that will help a sick or dying relative, I will not check their klout score before RT. If I can do something as simple as RT something that could help people I’ll do it
- I hate auto DM’s and never read them, ever. If you want to DM me tell me you are doing it first otherwise I won’t see it
- If you unfollow me, expect the same
- Read my posting before commenting. I hate it when people respond on the headline alone.
- I never proof read what I write, so if you find typos and it offends you; move on. I concentrate on ideas and how to make the world a better place.
- I like hearing differing opinions but I won’t take you seriously if you don’t have facts to back up your opinions
- I try to look for a different angle, a different way of questioning life, a different voice
- I love it when people comment on my posts, positive or negative, as long as they are fact based
- I am not some know it all, I want to learn and be enlightened too, so hit me with your best shot!
- I almost always post blog comments, unless they are so absurd that they aren’t worth reading. I do post comments that totally disagree with my point of view. I don’t post negative comments that have no merit
- I welcome anyone who wants to guest blog on my site to express their opinion
- This blog is read in 129 Countries
If you have any Rules you think I should add please let me know. I love feedback, get a major kick out of people all around the globe reading what I write. I thank you all for reading and participating in my blog. Always feel free to comment or ask questions.